ChesaDel Crier – Kent, MDFor Art and Entertainment news for Kent County, MD
Support SubscriptionThis site is presented without subscription and with limited advertising. However it does have a cost to run it. A support Subscription would help with expenses and keep Local in Kent up and running.
Wanted: - Your Event listing for our Calendar
Wanted: Press Releases, Event Flyers and Announcements - Click for Details
Local in Kent
- Washington College’s New Waterfront Academic Building to be Named for Two Environmental Leaders
- Goenka, Holowesko, Samuels to Serve as Washington College Men’s Soccer Captains
- Fatal Collision near Chesapeake City
- The Chester River Chorale Begins its 19th Season of Song
- Learn about the Chester River Welness Alliance with the CBG – August 24, 2017
- Night Work on MD 213 from Chester River Bridge through Chestertown
- PotW: Yvng Swag at Legacy Day
- Fatal Accident Rt. 302 in Barclay
- Washington College President and Faculty Condemn Violence and Hate That Descended Upon Charlottesville, Virginia
- Cardboard Boats Make a Splash!
- Celebrating the 27th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act at the Library
- “Explore It!” Camp Engages KCPS Students in Summer Learning Fun
Photographsby SG Atkinson
Category Archives: Health
Meet with Pam White of The Chester River Wellness Alliance. Meeting on August 24th 2017, 7:30am Continue reading
Department of the Environment extends public comment period on Water Quality Certification application for proposed Conowingo Dam relicensing
The Maryland Department of the Environment is extending by two weeks the public comment period on the Proposed Relicensing of the Conowingo Hydroelectric Project Application for Water Quality Certification under the Clean Water Act.
Brandi Collins, CNA/CMT, a certified nursing assistant for Compass Regional Hospice, is the most recent recipient of the Fellows, Helfenbein and Newnam Hospice Caregivers Award. Collins was nominated by a patient’s family member to recognize her commitment to compassionate and personalized end‐of‐life care. Continue reading
Compass Regional Hospice will offer two training options for individuals interested in becoming a patient care volunteer. Continue reading
Compass Regional Hospice July 2017 Compass Regional Hospice invites sharp shooters of all ages to join them on the course for the first sporting clay tournament scheduled for Saturday, September 23 at Schrader’s Outdoors in Henderson. Proceeds of the sporting … Continue reading
Three local community leaders have recently been appointed to the Board of Directors of University of Maryland Shore Regional Health. Charles “Chip” McLeod and Glenn L. Wilson, both of Chestertown, and Stephen Satchell, of Easton, officially joined the Board in July.