ChesaDel Crier – Kent, MDFor Art and Entertainment news for Kent County, MD
Support SubscriptionThis site is presented without subscription and with limited advertising. However it does have a cost to run it. A support Subscription would help with expenses and keep Local in Kent up and running.
Wanted: - Your Event listing for our Calendar
Wanted: Press Releases, Event Flyers and Announcements - Click for Details
Local in Kent
- Emily Thiemann & Leo Johnson are Shorewoman and Shoreman of the Week
- Public Notice: Town to Betterton to Flush Fire Hydrants – Week of November 27th
- Solar Energy World Wins Chestertown Solar Co-op Project
- PotW: Santa’s House in Fountain Park
- Three Leading Eastern Shore Conservation Organizations Join Forces
- Kent Center’s 11th Annual Goosebump Jump
- Farm and Forestry Succession Workshop to be held in Caroline County
- Santa Arrival and Crab Basket Tree Lighting in Rock Hall is December 2, 2017
- KCPS on Incidence at Kent County Middle School
- Katie Gorman & Aidan Sullivan are Shorewoman and Shoreman of the Week
- PotW: National Anthem during “Stories in Service” at the Garfield
- Kent School Launches Fall Mini-Term Classes
Photographsby SG Atkinson
Category Archives: Chestertown
CHESTER RIVER YOUTH CHOIR begins its fifth year of song on MONDAY 18 September at the Garfield Center for the Arts at the Prince Theatre. All treble-voiced singers ages 7-17 are invited to be a part of the Eastern Shore’s premier children’s choir. Our focus is on healthy, age – appropriate vocal production.
First District Congressional Candidate Allison Galbraith spent the evening visiting Kent County at the Democrat Headquarters during Chestertown’s First Friday. Students from Washington College spent some time talking with her. Continue reading
Washington College will break ground on the $5 million Hodson Boathouse on September 13, 2017 as the College’s sailing and rowing teams, as well as other students, faculty, and community members look forward to the striking new facility opening its doors next spring. Continue reading
From 5-7 p.m., the public is invited to stop by at 106 South Water Street, meet President Landgraf, visit the historic home, and enjoy some light refreshment.
Due to the increased amount of bicycle thefts, the Chestertown Police Department is starting a new bicycle registration program. Starting September 1, 2017 residents can register bicycles every Tuesday- Friday from 1pm- 8pm FREE of cost at the police department.