ChesaDel Crier – Kent, MDFor Art and Entertainment news for Kent County, MD
Support SubscriptionThis site is presented without subscription and with limited advertising. However it does have a cost to run it. A support Subscription would help with expenses and keep Local in Kent up and running.
Wanted: - Your Event listing for our Calendar
Wanted: Press Releases, Event Flyers and Announcements - Click for Details
Local in Kent
- Emily Thiemann & Leo Johnson are Shorewoman and Shoreman of the Week
- Public Notice: Town to Betterton to Flush Fire Hydrants – Week of November 27th
- Solar Energy World Wins Chestertown Solar Co-op Project
- PotW: Santa’s House in Fountain Park
- Three Leading Eastern Shore Conservation Organizations Join Forces
- Kent Center’s 11th Annual Goosebump Jump
- Farm and Forestry Succession Workshop to be held in Caroline County
- Santa Arrival and Crab Basket Tree Lighting in Rock Hall is December 2, 2017
- KCPS on Incidence at Kent County Middle School
- Katie Gorman & Aidan Sullivan are Shorewoman and Shoreman of the Week
- PotW: National Anthem during “Stories in Service” at the Garfield
- Kent School Launches Fall Mini-Term Classes
Photographsby SG Atkinson
Category Archives: Fairlee
Registration is open for the Easterseals/CAI Volleyball Challenge. The Volleyball Challenge will take place on March 2-4, 2018 at William Penn High School, located at 713 E Basin Rd, New Castle, DE. Continue reading
In many ways it was an ordinary year in Kent County with the usual events and activities. But there was a few things out of the ordinary.
Easter Seals celebrates “National Autism Awareness Month” in April and recognizes the many needs of the growing population of people whose lives are touched by autism either personally or by a family member. Continue reading
Tina was reluctant to leave her youngest son, Kyle, for the first time at Easter Seals Camp Fairlee. Thanks to some gentle nudging from her daughter-in-law, she was finally persuaded to give it a chance. All that worry went away as soon as she opened the car door and saw 27-year-old Kyle’s smiling face.
On Monday, 14 September 2015 at 9:05 pm, the Chestertown Volunteer Fire Company and mutual aid companies were dispatched for a building fire (residential townhouse) in the 23100 block of Baywood Court. These housing units are located near the unincorporated community of Fairlee, approximately half way between Chestertown and Rock Hall. Continue reading